Is SHAFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line that forms the length of an arrow pointer
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - a long rod or pole (especially the handle of an implement or the body of a weapon like a spear or arrow)
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - the main (mid) section of a long bone
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - a vertical passageway through a building (as for an elevator)
- noun - (architecture) upright consisting of the vertical part of a column
- noun - a long vertical passage sunk into the earth, as for a mine or tunnel
- noun - a revolving rod that transmits power or motion
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- verb - equip with a shaft
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- The long, narrow stem or body of a spear or an arrow.
- A spear or an arrow.
- A projectile suggestive of a spear or an arrow in appearance or configuration.
- A scornfully satirical comment; a barb.
- Harsh, unfair treatment.
- A ray or beam of light.
- The handle of any of various tools or implements.
- The main axis of a feather, especially its distal portion.
- The midsection of a long bone; diaphysis.
- The section of a hair projecting from the surface of the body.
- A column or an obelisk.
- The section of a column between the capital and the base.
- One of two parallel poles between which an animal is harnessed to a vehicle.
- A long, generally cylindrical bar, especially one that rotates and transmits power, as the drive shaft of an engine.
- A long, narrow, often vertical passage sunk into the earth, as for mining ore; a tunnel.
- A vertical passage housing an elevator.
- A duct or conduit for the passage of air, as for ventilation or heating.
- To equip with a shaft.
- To treat in a harsh, unfair way: “He had been shafted by the press quite a bit” (Frank Deford).
- verb - to push or propel with a pole
There are 5 letters in SHAFT: A F H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAFT, to go: SHAFT?
Rearrange the letters in SHAFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAFT
What's nearby SHAFT
Lookup in Wiki for SHAFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAFT"