Scrabble word: SHAFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAFTS exist?
Definitions of SHAFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a line that forms the length of an arrow pointer
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - a long rod or pole (especially the handle of an implement or the body of a weapon like a spear or arrow)
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - the main (mid) section of a long bone
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - a vertical passageway through a building (as for an elevator)
- noun - (architecture) upright consisting of the vertical part of a column
- noun - a long vertical passage sunk into the earth, as for a mine or tunnel
- noun - a revolving rod that transmits power or motion
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- verb - equip with a shaft
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - to push or propel with a pole
There are 6 letters in SHAFTS: A F H S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAFTS plus a wildcard: SHAFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAFTS
Images for SHAFTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.