Scrabble word: FAITHS
Is FAITHS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FAITHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - an institution to express belief in a divine power
- noun - loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person
- verb - to believe or trust
There are 6 letters in FAITHS: A F H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAITHS
Click to search all anagrams of FAITHS plus a wildcard: FAITHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAITHS
Images for FAITHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.