Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAITH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAITH exist?
Definitions of FAITH in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - an institution to express belief in a divine power
- noun - loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person
- Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, an idea, or a thing.
- Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.
- Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one’s supporters.
- The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God’s will.
- The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
- A set of principles or beliefs.
- verb - to believe or trust
There are 5 letters in FAITH: A F H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAITH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAITH plus a wildcard: FAITH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAITH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAITH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.