Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEAVES exist?
Definitions of HEAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a chronic emphysema of the horse that causes difficult expiration and heaving of the flanks
- noun - an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
- noun - (geology) a horizontal dislocation
- noun - the act of lifting something with great effort
- noun - an involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting
- noun - the act of raising something
- noun - throwing something heavy (with great effort)
- verb - utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- verb - throw with great effort
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - lift or elevate
- verb - move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- v - to lift forcefully
There are 6 letters in HEAVES: A E E H S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEAVES plus a wildcard: HEAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEAVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEAVES
- The arrow in this photo is pointing to a heave line.
- Hulk Hogan heaves Florida Home Back on the Market - Luxe Living
- ... submarine USS Florida heaves a line ashore EUCOM Stronger Together
- Marie heaves a gong (161K)
- Elverum & Sun ltd. the Store
- Thank Heaven For Little Girls (1) Vinyl Decal Car Decal Family ...
- ITECH heaves APPLE Wins Samsung to pay 1.05 Billion
- USS Comstock Sailor heaves line during replenishment evolution ...
- New car heaves into view Funny about Money