Scrabble word: FUSAIN
Is FUSAIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FUSAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a stick of black carbon material used for drawing
- Fine charcoal in stick form, made from the wood of the spindle tree.
- A sketch or drawing made with this charcoal.
- A dull dark-gray, brittle, porous type of bituminous coal resembling charcoal.
- noun - a fine charcoal used in drawing
There are 6 letters in FUSAIN: A F I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSAIN
Click to search all anagrams of FUSAIN plus a wildcard: FUSAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSAIN
Images for FUSAIN
Lookup in Wiki for FUSAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.