Is FUSTIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUSTIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - pompous or pretentious talk or writing
- noun - a strong cotton and linen fabric with a slight nap
- A coarse, sturdy cloth made of cotton and flax.
- Any of several thick, twilled cotton fabrics, such as corduroy, having a short nap.
- Pretentious speech or writing; pompous language.
- Made of or as if of fustian: “[He] disliked the heavy, fustian... and brocaded decor of Soviet officialdom” (Frederick Forsyth).
- Pompous, bombastic, and ranting: “Yossarian was unmoved by the fustian charade of the burial ceremony” (Joseph Heller).
- noun - a cotton fabric
There are 7 letters in FUSTIAN: A F I N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSTIAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUSTIAN, to go: FUSTIAN?
Rearrange the letters in FUSTIAN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FUSTIAN
6 letters out of FUSTIAN
5 letters out of FUSTIAN
4 letters out of FUSTIAN
3 letters out of FUSTIAN
2 letters out of FUSTIAN
Contextual use of FUSTIAN
What's nearby FUSTIAN
Lookup in Wiki for FUSTIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUSTIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUSTIAN"