Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUSTIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSTIAN exist?
Definitions of FUSTIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - pompous or pretentious talk or writing
- noun - a strong cotton and linen fabric with a slight nap
- A coarse, sturdy cloth made of cotton and flax.
- Any of several thick, twilled cotton fabrics, such as corduroy, having a short nap.
- Pretentious speech or writing; pompous language.
- Made of or as if of fustian: “[He] disliked the heavy, fustian... and brocaded decor of Soviet officialdom” (Frederick Forsyth).
- Pompous, bombastic, and ranting: “Yossarian was unmoved by the fustian charade of the burial ceremony” (Joseph Heller).
- n - a cotton fabric
There are 7 letters in FUSTIAN: A F I N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSTIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUSTIAN plus a wildcard: FUSTIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSTIAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUSTIAN
- Stuff & fustian - Movie costumes that would be fun to reproduce
- This timeline is a brief excerpt from the Hyper-Soc program ...
- Stuff & fustian - Maciejowski Shirt & Shift
- Stuff & fustian - Weekend of Distractions
- fustian was a material used for clothing similar to corduroy.
- FANTASYDESIGN Fighter - Barbarian
- fustian spangled with pinchbeck
- Hebden Bridge Archer Wilde.fustian Cutter.Crimsworth Dyeworks
- Fulling to fustianopolis - fustianopolis
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.