Scrabble word: UNFIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFIT exist?
Definitions of UNFIT in dictionaries:
- verb - make unfit or unsuitable
- adj - below the required standards for a purpose
- adj - not in good physical or mental condition
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- Not meant or adapted for a given purpose; inappropriate: a solvent that is unfit for use on wood surfaces.
- Below the required standard; unqualified: an unfit parent.
- Not in good physical or mental health.
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
There are 5 letters in UNFIT: F I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNFIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFIT plus a wildcard: UNFIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFIT
Images for UNFIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.