Scrabble word: UNFIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFIT exist?
Definitions of UNFIT in dictionaries:
- verb - make unfit or unsuitable
- adj - below the required standards for a purpose
- adj - not in good physical or mental condition
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- Not meant or adapted for a given purpose; inappropriate: a solvent that is unfit for use on wood surfaces.
- Below the required standard; unqualified: an unfit parent.
- Not in good physical or mental health.
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY