Scrabble word: GRADER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRADER exist?
Definitions of GRADER in dictionaries:
- noun - a judge who assigns grades to something
- One who grades students’ work.
- A piece of heavy equipment used to level or smooth road or other surfaces to the desired gradient.
- A student in a specified class in an elementary or high school.
- adj - to arrange in steps or degrees [v GRADED, GRADING, GRADES] : GRADABLE
There are 6 letters in GRADER: A D E G R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRADER plus a wildcard: GRADER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRADER
Images for GRADER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.