Scrabble word: REGARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGARD exist?
Definitions of REGARD in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- noun - paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- noun - (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- noun - a long fixed look
- noun - the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- noun - a feeling of friendship and esteem
- noun - an attitude of admiration or esteem
- verb - deem to be
- verb - look at attentively
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- To look at attentively; observe closely.
- To look upon or consider in a particular way: I regard him as a fool.
- To hold in esteem or respect: She regards her teachers highly.
- To relate or refer to; concern: This item regards their liability.
- To take into account; consider.
- To take care of.
- To look or gaze.
- To give heed; pay attention.
- A look or gaze.
- Careful thought or attention; heed: She gives little regard to her appearance.
- Respect, affection, or esteem: He has high regard for your work.
- A particular point or aspect; respect: She was lucky in that regard.
- Basis for action; motive.
- Appearance or aspect.
- verb - to look upon with a particular feeling