Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGARD exist?
Definitions of REGARD in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- noun - paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- noun - (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- noun - a long fixed look
- noun - the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- noun - a feeling of friendship and esteem
- noun - an attitude of admiration or esteem
- verb - deem to be
- verb - look at attentively
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- To look at attentively; observe closely.
- To look upon or consider in a particular way: I regard him as a fool.
- To hold in esteem or respect: She regards her teachers highly.
- To relate or refer to; concern: This item regards their liability.
- To take into account; consider.
- To take care of.
- To look or gaze.
- To give heed; pay attention.
- A look or gaze.
- Careful thought or attention; heed: She gives little regard to her appearance.
- Respect, affection, or esteem: He has high regard for your work.
- A particular point or aspect; respect: She was lucky in that regard.
- Basis for action; motive.
- Appearance or aspect.
- verb - to look upon with a particular feeling
There are 6 letters in REGARD: A D E G R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGARD plus a wildcard: REGARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGARD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.