Scrabble word: GRAFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAFTS exist?
Definitions of GRAFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient
- noun - the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
- noun - the act of grafting something onto something else
- verb - cause to grow together parts from different plants
- verb - place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- verb - to unite with a growing plant by insertion
There are 6 letters in GRAFTS: A F G R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAFTS plus a wildcard: GRAFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAFTS
Images for GRAFTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.