Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAFTS exist?
Definitions of GRAFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient
- noun - the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
- noun - the act of grafting something onto something else
- verb - cause to grow together parts from different plants
- verb - place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- v - to unite with a growing plant by insertion
There are 6 letters in GRAFTS: A F G R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAFTS plus a wildcard: GRAFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAFTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAFTS
- chord jazz piano voicings chord jazz piano learn chord jazz piano ...
- Kaal scheren na een Fue transplantatie. - Haarweb Forum
- Multitier Technique for Bone Augmentation Using Intraoral Autogenous ...
- grafts are not custom built for each patient s anatomy
- ... of 4000 grafts totaling of 12000 grafts between the two procedures
- copyright 2002 - 2006 flesheatingbacteria.net all rights reserved
- paar beispiele wie 2500 grafts aussehen nicht von der kleineren ...
- There are 2 basic types of soft tissue grafts.
- Cutting cleft grafts - YouTube
- Hair Loss - Doc1 - 1025 FUSE grafts (504 scalp 521 beard) 4.5 month ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.