Scrabble word: TRAGEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAGEDY exist?
Definitions of TRAGEDY in dictionaries:
- noun - an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- noun - drama in which the protagonist is overcome by some superior force or circumstance
- A drama or literary work in which the main character is brought to ruin or suffers extreme sorrow, especially as a consequence of a tragic flaw, a moral weakness, or an inability to cope with unfavorable circumstances.
- The genre made up of such works.
- The art or theory of writing or producing these works.
- A play, film, television program, or other narrative work that portrays or depicts calamitous events and has an unhappy but meaningful ending.
- A disastrous event, especially one involving distressing loss or injury to life: an expedition that ended in tragedy, with all hands lost at sea.
- A tragic aspect or element.
- noun - a disastrous event
There are 7 letters in TRAGEDY: A D E G R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAGEDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAGEDY plus a wildcard: TRAGEDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAGEDY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAGEDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.