Scrabble word: SWAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAGS exist?
Definitions of SWAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - valuable goods
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - sway heavily or unsteadily
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 5 letters in SWAGS: A G S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAGS plus a wildcard: SWAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAGS
Images for SWAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.