Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAGS exist?
Definitions of SWAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - valuable goods
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - sway heavily or unsteadily
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 5 letters in SWAGS: A G S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAGS plus a wildcard: SWAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWAGS
- Christmas swags - Traditional
- www.duvet.us - Princess Anne Style Battenburg Lace swags
- Saffron Fishtail Swag Curtains
- Specialty Cake Creations Specialty Elegant swags and Flowers Cake
- swags - 0.00 Occasion Cakes - infooccasioncakes.co.uk 108-110 ...
- Upasna Jindal Curtain Styles
- Bring out the swags and Tails
- monochromatic theme makes for a classic dining room. Here we chose a ...
- Using Curtains and Draperies in Your Home Decor - For Dummies