Scrabble word: WINCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINCH exist?
Definitions of WINCH in dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device consisting of a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank on which a cable or rope winds
- verb - pull or lift up with or as if with a winch
- A stationary motor-driven or hand-powered hoisting machine having a drum around which is wound a rope or chain attached to the load being lifted.
- The crank used to give motion to a grindstone or similar device.
- verb - to raise with a winch (a hoisting machine)