Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINCH exist?
Definitions of WINCH in dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device consisting of a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank on which a cable or rope winds
- verb - pull or lift up with or as if with a winch
- A stationary motor-driven or hand-powered hoisting machine having a drum around which is wound a rope or chain attached to the load being lifted.
- The crank used to give motion to a grindstone or similar device.
- v - to raise with a winch (a hoisting machine)
There are 5 letters in WINCH: C H I N W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINCH plus a wildcard: WINCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINCH
Images for WINCH
- Largo winch Ultimatum (2011) R1 Movie DVD GetDVDCovers.Com
- HECTOR-DVD.TK Largo winch 2
- Toy Loader Truck Bed winch Mount Toy Loader Truck Bed winch Mount
- ATV winches ATV Covers ATV Hitch ATV Ramps ATV Gun Racks
- Jual Suzuki Jimny 83 Modifikasi Offroad Iklan Mobil Online dot Com
- Warn Industries - The history of the WARN M8274 winch
- ... John Deere 848H Grapple Skidder with winch for Sale at Forestry First
- Yacht AL MIRQAB Superyachts News Luxury Yachts Charter & Yachts ...
- LA MAGIA DE UN LIBRO WINX CLUB IMAGENES PARA COLOREAR
- Bulldog winch 2000 lb Powersports ATV winch - AutoTruckToys.com