Scrabble word: WINCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINCH exist?
Definitions of WINCH in dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device consisting of a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank on which a cable or rope winds
- verb - pull or lift up with or as if with a winch
- A stationary motor-driven or hand-powered hoisting machine having a drum around which is wound a rope or chain attached to the load being lifted.
- The crank used to give motion to a grindstone or similar device.
- verb - to raise with a winch (a hoisting machine)
There are 5 letters in WINCH: C H I N W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINCH plus a wildcard: WINCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINCH
Images for WINCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.