Scrabble word: NOTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTCH exist?
Definitions of NOTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a V-shaped indentation
- noun - the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks
- noun - a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface
- noun - a small cut
- verb - cut or make a notch into
- verb - notch a surface to record something
- A V-shaped cut.
- Such a cut used for keeping a record.
- A narrow pass between mountains.
- A level or degree: a notch or two higher in quality.
- To cut a notch in.
- To record by or as if by making notches: notched the score on a stick.
- To achieve; score: notched 30 wins in a single season.
- verb - to make an angular cut in