Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTCH exist?
Definitions of NOTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a V-shaped indentation
- noun - the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks
- noun - a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface
- noun - a small cut
- verb - cut or make a notch into
- verb - notch a surface to record something
- A V-shaped cut.
- Such a cut used for keeping a record.
- A narrow pass between mountains.
- A level or degree: a notch or two higher in quality.
- To cut a notch in.
- To record by or as if by making notches: notched the score on a stick.
- To achieve; score: notched 30 wins in a single season.
- verb - to make an angular cut in
There are 5 letters in NOTCH: C H N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOTCH plus a wildcard: NOTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOTCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.