Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHITONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHITONS exist?
Definitions of CHITONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a woolen tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece
- noun - primitive elongated bilaterally symmetrical marine mollusk having a mantle covered with eight calcareous plates
- n - a tunic worn in ancient Greece
There are 7 letters in CHITONS: C H I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHITONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHITONS plus a wildcard: CHITONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHITONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHITONS
- chitons Molluscs Explore Marine Life Marine Life of the Dampier ...
- chitons on a rock. - Australian Museum
- Exploring Rocky Shores of Southern Oregon Coast chitons
- Coral Reef Facts March 15 2011- chitons Reef Relief
- chitons Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Fuzzy Chiton - Acanthopleura granulata - chitons - - Tropical Reefs
- The Sea Slug Forum - chitons Amphineura and Polyplacophora
- chitons (Polyplacophora) on the Shores of Singapore
- chitons on Bermuda - Earth Science Picture of the Day
- Unknown chitons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.