Scrabble word: UNCTIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCTIONS exist?
Definitions of UNCTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - excessive but superficial compliments given with affected charm
- noun - smug self-serving earnestness
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - anointing as part of a religious ceremony or healing ritual
- verb - to apply oil to as a sacred rite
There are 8 letters in UNCTIONS: C I N N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCTIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCTIONS plus a wildcard: UNCTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCTIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNCTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.