Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUNCTIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNCTIONS exist?
Definitions of JUNCTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where two or more things come together
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - something that joins or connects
- noun - an act of joining or adjoining things
- n - a place where things join
There are 9 letters in JUNCTIONS: C I J N N O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNCTIONS plus a wildcard: JUNCTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNCTIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUNCTIONS
- Cadherin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Switch and crossing at Trent East Junction
- Startseite Leistungen Video Referenzen Kontakt Impressum
- picture of animal cell junctions (tight adherens desmosome gap) by ...
- Holliday junction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- junctions 6 1 5nm 25 50nm 6 1000 1 5nm gap junctions basal lamina 20 ...
- adherens junctions
- Tissues-Organs-Systems - Biology 102 Course - CarolGuze.com
- Contact Us Downloadable files Setup Technical
- Pathway Central Remodeling of Adherens junctions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.