Scrabble word: UNCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCTION exist?
Definitions of UNCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - excessive but superficial compliments given with affected charm
- noun - smug self-serving earnestness
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - anointing as part of a religious ceremony or healing ritual
- The act of anointing as part of a religious, ceremonial, or healing ritual.
- An ointment or oil; a salve.
- Something that serves to soothe; a balm.
- Affected or exaggerated earnestness, especially in choice and use of language.
- verb - to apply oil to as a sacred rite
There are 7 letters in UNCTION: C I N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCTION plus a wildcard: UNCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCTION
Images for UNCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.