Scrabble word: JUNCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNCTION exist?
Definitions of JUNCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where two or more things come together
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - something that joins or connects
- noun - an act of joining or adjoining things
- The act or process of joining or the condition of being joined.
- A connection between conductors or sections of a transmission line.
- The interface between two different semiconductor regions in a semiconductor device.
- A mechanical or alloyed contact between different metals or other materials, as in a thermocouple.
- noun - a place where things join
There are 8 letters in JUNCTION: C I J N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNCTION plus a wildcard: JUNCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNCTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUNCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.