Scrabble word: JUNCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNCTION exist?
Definitions of JUNCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where two or more things come together
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - something that joins or connects
- noun - an act of joining or adjoining things
- The act or process of joining or the condition of being joined.
- A connection between conductors or sections of a transmission line.
- The interface between two different semiconductor regions in a semiconductor device.
- A mechanical or alloyed contact between different metals or other materials, as in a thermocouple.
- noun - a place where things join