Scrabble word: CONTINUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINUE exist?
Definitions of CONTINUE in dictionaries:
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- verb - continue talking
- verb - keep or maintain in unaltered condition
- verb - move ahead
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop
- verb - continue after an interruption
- verb - continue in a place, position, or situation
- verb - span an interval of distance, space or time
- verb - exist over a prolonged period of time
- To go on with a particular action or in a particular condition; persist.
- To exist over a prolonged period; last.
- To remain in the same state, capacity, or place: She continued as mayor for a second term.
- To go on after an interruption; resume: The negotiations continued after a break for lunch.
- To carry forward; persist in: The police will continue their investigation.
- To carry further in time, space, or development; extend.
- To cause to remain or last; retain.
- To carry on after an interruption; resume.
- To postpone or adjourn.
- verb - to go on with
There are 8 letters in CONTINUE: C E I N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTINUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTINUE plus a wildcard: CONTINUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTINUE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTINUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.