Scrabble word: CONTINUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINUE exist?
Definitions of CONTINUE in dictionaries:
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- verb - continue talking
- verb - keep or maintain in unaltered condition
- verb - move ahead
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop
- verb - continue after an interruption
- verb - continue in a place, position, or situation
- verb - span an interval of distance, space or time
- verb - exist over a prolonged period of time
- To go on with a particular action or in a particular condition; persist.
- To exist over a prolonged period; last.
- To remain in the same state, capacity, or place: She continued as mayor for a second term.
- To go on after an interruption; resume: The negotiations continued after a break for lunch.
- To carry forward; persist in: The police will continue their investigation.
- To carry further in time, space, or development; extend.
- To cause to remain or last; retain.
- To carry on after an interruption; resume.
- To postpone or adjourn.
- verb - to go on with