Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUNCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNCTION exist?
Definitions of FUNCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - a relation such that one thing is dependent on another
- noun - a formal or official social gathering or ceremony
- noun - a vaguely specified social event
- noun - a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - serve a purpose, role, or function
- verb - perform duties attached to a particular office or place or function
- The action for which one is particularly fitted or employed.
- Assigned duty or activity.
- A specific occupation or role: in my function as chief editor.
- An official ceremony or a formal social occasion.
- Something closely related to another thing and dependent on it for its existence, value, or significance: Growth is a function of nutrition.
- A variable so related to another that for each value assumed by one there is a value determined for the other.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the actions and activities assigned to, required of, or expected of a person”: the function of a teacher; a bank clerk’s duty; assumed the office of financial adviser; the role of a parent.
- v - to be in action
There are 8 letters in FUNCTION: C F I N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNCTION plus a wildcard: FUNCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNCTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNCTION
- Notice that after graphing the function you can identify the vertex ...
- function is a mathematical process that uniquely relates the value ...
- ... The other then must be hollow. Heres the graph of the function
- The square root function increases slowly on a graph compared to a ...
- The first several questions relate to this function that has domain ...
- linear functions example
- Matched Problem to Example1 f is a function given by
- Animal Cell function
- We now present examples of dicontinuous functions. These graphs have ...
- Table of function values