Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBORN exist?
Definitions of SUBORN in dictionaries:
- verb - incite to commit a crime or an evil deed
- verb - procure (false testimony or perjury)
- verb - induce to commit perjury or give false testimony
- To induce (a person) to commit an unlawful or evil act.
- To induce (a person) to commit perjury.
- To procure (perjured testimony).
- v - to induce to commit perjury
There are 6 letters in SUBORN: B N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBORN plus a wildcard: SUBORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBORN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.