Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKUNK exist?
Definitions of SKUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- Any of several small, mostly carnivorous New World mammals of the genus Mephitis and related genera, having a bushy tail and black fur with white markings and ejecting a foul-smelling oily liquid from glands near the anus when frightened or in danger.
- The glossy black and white fur of this mammal.
- A person regarded as obnoxious or despicable.
- A person whose company is avoided.
- To defeat overwhelmingly, especially by keeping from scoring.
- To cheat (someone).
- To fail to pay (an amount due).
- v - to defeat overwhelmingly
There are 5 letters in SKUNK: K K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKUNK plus a wildcard: SKUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKUNK
Images for SKUNK
- My dogs were sprayed by a skunk and Ive washed them in hydrogen ...
- skunks - Living with Wildlife Washington Department of Fish ...
- skunk JUNCTION
- skunk spray doodles by Happyskunk on deviantART
- Yes skunks can be cute. Critter Corner
- Discover more about the striped skunk
- LEMON skunk (Feminised) by Green House Seed Company Amsterdam
- Free HQ Baby skunk Wallpaper - Free HQ Wallpapers
- Go back from How to draw a cartoon skunk to home page
- Sleeve Black Traffic by skunk Anansie Loft965