Scrabble word: SKUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKUNK exist?
Definitions of SKUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- Any of several small, mostly carnivorous New World mammals of the genus Mephitis and related genera, having a bushy tail and black fur with white markings and ejecting a foul-smelling oily liquid from glands near the anus when frightened or in danger.
- The glossy black and white fur of this mammal.
- A person regarded as obnoxious or despicable.
- A person whose company is avoided.
- To defeat overwhelmingly, especially by keeping from scoring.
- To cheat (someone).
- To fail to pay (an amount due).
- verb - to defeat overwhelmingly