Scrabble word: SKUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKUNK exist?
Definitions of SKUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- Any of several small, mostly carnivorous New World mammals of the genus Mephitis and related genera, having a bushy tail and black fur with white markings and ejecting a foul-smelling oily liquid from glands near the anus when frightened or in danger.
- The glossy black and white fur of this mammal.
- A person regarded as obnoxious or despicable.
- A person whose company is avoided.
- To defeat overwhelmingly, especially by keeping from scoring.
- To cheat (someone).
- To fail to pay (an amount due).
- verb - to defeat overwhelmingly
There are 5 letters in SKUNK: K K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKUNK plus a wildcard: SKUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKUNK
Images for SKUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.