Scrabble word: SKUNKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKUNKS exist?
Definitions of SKUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- verb - to defeat overwhelmingly
There are 6 letters in SKUNKS: K K N S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKUNKS plus a wildcard: SKUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKUNKS
Images for SKUNKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.