Scrabble word: PUNKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNKS exist?
Definitions of PUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a youth subculture closely associated with punk rock music in the late 1970s
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - substance that smolders when ignited
- noun - material for starting a fire
- noun - a teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture
- noun - rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation
- adj - of inferior quality
- noun - dry, decayed wood used as tinder
There are 5 letters in PUNKS: K N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNKS plus a wildcard: PUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNKS
Images for PUNKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.