Scrabble word: PLUNKS
Is PLUNKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUNKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow twanging sound
- noun - (baseball) hitting a baseball so that it drops suddenly
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - to fall or drop heavily
There are 6 letters in PLUNKS: K L N P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUNKS, to go: PLUNKS?
Rearrange the letters in PLUNKS and see some winning combinations
Images for PLUNKS
Lookup in Wiki for PLUNKS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.