Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUNKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNKS exist?
Definitions of PLUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow twanging sound
- noun - (baseball) hitting a baseball so that it drops suddenly
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - to fall or drop heavily
There are 6 letters in PLUNKS: K L N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUNKS plus a wildcard: PLUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUNKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.