Scrabble word: PUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNK exist?
Definitions of PUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - substance that smolders when ignited
- noun - material for starting a fire
- noun - a teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture
- noun - rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation
- adj - of very poor quality
- A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
- An inexperienced young man.
- Punk rock.
- A punk rocker.
- A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
- A prostitute.
- Dry, decayed wood, used as tinder.
- Any of various substances that smolder when ignited, used to light fireworks.
- Chinese incense.
- Of or relating to a style of dress worn by punk rockers and often characterized by unusual clothing, hairstyles, and makeup.
- Of poor quality; worthless.
- Weak in spirits or health.
- adj - of inferior quality
- noun - dry, decayed wood used as tinder
There are 4 letters in PUNK: K N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNK plus a wildcard: PUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNK
Images for PUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.