Scrabble word: PUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNK exist?
Definitions of PUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - substance that smolders when ignited
- noun - material for starting a fire
- noun - a teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture
- noun - rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation
- adj - of very poor quality
- A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
- An inexperienced young man.
- Punk rock.
- A punk rocker.
- A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
- A prostitute.
- Dry, decayed wood, used as tinder.
- Any of various substances that smolder when ignited, used to light fireworks.
- Chinese incense.
- Of or relating to a style of dress worn by punk rockers and often characterized by unusual clothing, hairstyles, and makeup.
- Of poor quality; worthless.
- Weak in spirits or health.
- adj - of inferior quality
- noun - dry, decayed wood used as tinder