Scrabble word: PLUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNK exist?
Definitions of PLUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow twanging sound
- noun - (baseball) hitting a baseball so that it drops suddenly
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- adv - with a short hollow thud
- To throw or place heavily or abruptly: plunked the money down on the counter.
- To strum or pluck (a stringed instrument).
- To drop or fall abruptly or heavily; plump: plunked into the armchair with a sigh of relief.
- To emit a hollow, twanging sound.
- A heavy blow or stroke.
- A short, hollow, twanging sound.
- With a short, hollow thud.
- Exactly; precisely: The dart landed plunk in the center of the target.
- verb - to fall or drop heavily
There are 5 letters in PLUNK: K L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUNK plus a wildcard: PLUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNK
Images for PLUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.