Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNK exist?
Definitions of PLUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow twanging sound
- noun - (baseball) hitting a baseball so that it drops suddenly
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- adv - with a short hollow thud
- To throw or place heavily or abruptly: plunked the money down on the counter.
- To strum or pluck (a stringed instrument).
- To drop or fall abruptly or heavily; plump: plunked into the armchair with a sigh of relief.
- To emit a hollow, twanging sound.
- A heavy blow or stroke.
- A short, hollow, twanging sound.
- With a short, hollow thud.
- Exactly; precisely: The dart landed plunk in the center of the target.
- v - to fall or drop heavily
There are 5 letters in PLUNK: K L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUNK plus a wildcard: PLUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNK
Images for PLUNK
- plunk - Speaking
- Tijd voor plunk in Lambiek
- plunk - BD informations cotes
- recent strip borrowed from the plunk blog (C) Luc Cromheecke )
- plunk is the bomb Read more about it on the Forbidden Planet blog ...
- Ker-plunk - the first in our range of ball drop games
- Photo Credit Richard plunk
- jabb plunk kpsor jn
- plunk An Easy Way to Test Clicks on a Mobile Phone Mobile Tuxedo
- Ker plunk