Scrabble word: FUNKY
Is FUNKY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FUNKY in dictionaries:
- adj - offensively malodorous
- adj - (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- adj - stylish and modern in an unconventional way
- adj - in a state of cowardly fright
- Having a moldy or musty smell: funky cheese; funky cellars.
- Having a strong, offensive, unwashed odor.
- Of or relating to music that has an earthy quality reminiscent of the blues: funky jazz.
- Earthy and uncomplicated; natural: “At the opposite end of Dallas’s culinary spectrum is funky regional fare” (Jacqueline Friedrich).
- Characterized by self-expression, originality, and modishness; unconventional: funky clothes.
- Outlandishly vulgar or eccentric in a humorous or tongue-incheek manner; campy: “funky caricatures of sexpot glamour” (Pauline Kael).
- adv - having an offensive odor [adj FUNKIER, FUNKIEST] : FUNKILY
There are 5 letters in FUNKY: F K N U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNKY
Click to search all anagrams of FUNKY plus a wildcard: FUNKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNKY
Images for FUNKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.