Scrabble word: FUNKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNKY exist?
Definitions of FUNKY in dictionaries:
- adj - offensively malodorous
- adj - (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- adj - stylish and modern in an unconventional way
- adj - in a state of cowardly fright
- Having a moldy or musty smell: funky cheese; funky cellars.
- Having a strong, offensive, unwashed odor.
- Of or relating to music that has an earthy quality reminiscent of the blues: funky jazz.
- Earthy and uncomplicated; natural: “At the opposite end of Dallas’s culinary spectrum is funky regional fare” (Jacqueline Friedrich).
- Characterized by self-expression, originality, and modishness; unconventional: funky clothes.
- Outlandishly vulgar or eccentric in a humorous or tongue-incheek manner; campy: “funky caricatures of sexpot glamour” (Pauline Kael).
- adv - having an offensive odor [adj FUNKIER, FUNKIEST] : FUNKILY