Scrabble word: FLUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUNK exist?
Definitions of FLUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - failure to reach a minimum required performance
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- To fail (an examination or course).
- To give a failing grade to.
- The act or an instance of flunking.
- A failing grade.
- verb - to fail an examination or course
There are 5 letters in FLUNK: F K L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUNK plus a wildcard: FLUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUNK
Images for FLUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.