Scrabble word: FUNDS
Is FUNDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - assets in the form of money
- noun - a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- noun - a supply of something available for future use
- noun - a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- verb - convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- verb - place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- verb - provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- verb - invest money in government securities
- verb - accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- verb - furnish money for
- verb - to provide money for
There are 5 letters in FUNDS: D F N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNDS, to go: FUNDS?
Rearrange the letters in FUNDS and see some winning combinations
Images for FUNDS
Lookup in Wiki for FUNDS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.