Scrabble word: FUNDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNDS exist?
Definitions of FUNDS in dictionaries:
- noun - assets in the form of money
- noun - a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- noun - a supply of something available for future use
- noun - a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- verb - convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- verb - place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- verb - provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- verb - invest money in government securities
- verb - accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- verb - furnish money for
- verb - to provide money for
There are 5 letters in FUNDS: D F N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNDS plus a wildcard: FUNDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNDS
Images for FUNDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.