Scrabble word: STUDIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDIED exist?
Definitions of STUDIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- noun - a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- noun - a state of deep mental absorption
- noun - a room used for reading and writing and studying
- noun - a branch of knowledge
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - attentive consideration and meditation
- noun - someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
- noun - a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
- adj - produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation
- Resulting from deliberation and careful thought: a studied decision.
- Lacking spontaneity; contrived: a studied smile.
- Learned; knowledgeable.
- verb - to apply the mind to the acquisition of knowledge
There are 7 letters in STUDIED: D D E I S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUDIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUDIED plus a wildcard: STUDIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUDIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUDIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.