Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUDIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDIED exist?
Definitions of STUDIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- noun - a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- noun - a state of deep mental absorption
- noun - a room used for reading and writing and studying
- noun - a branch of knowledge
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - attentive consideration and meditation
- noun - someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
- noun - a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
- adj - produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation
- Resulting from deliberation and careful thought: a studied decision.
- Lacking spontaneity; contrived: a studied smile.
- Learned; knowledgeable.
- v - to apply the mind to the acquisition of knowledge
There are 7 letters in STUDIED: D D E I S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUDIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUDIED plus a wildcard: STUDIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUDIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUDIED
- Recommended Books From Amazon
- in your tuition class you are totally blur out. Do not understand ...
- Johnny Ballgame Study Habits The Johnny Ballgame Show
- School Of Love
- English Lesson I wish Id studied something a little more practical ...
- She studied badly You can see it on her face.. De motivation us ...
- Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corots Young girl being studied writing
- Stages of child development - infant developmental milestones baby ...
- Princeton - Weekly Bulletin 111504 - Global vision comes into focus ...