Scrabble word: STUDIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDIED exist?
Definitions of STUDIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- noun - a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- noun - a state of deep mental absorption
- noun - a room used for reading and writing and studying
- noun - a branch of knowledge
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - attentive consideration and meditation
- noun - someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
- noun - a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
- adj - produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation
- Resulting from deliberation and careful thought: a studied decision.
- Lacking spontaneity; contrived: a studied smile.
- Learned; knowledgeable.
- verb - to apply the mind to the acquisition of knowledge