Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUTY exist?
Definitions of DUTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force
- noun - work that you are obliged to perform for moral or legal reasons
- noun - a government tax on imports or exports
- An act or a course of action that is required of one by position, social custom, law, or religion: Do your duty to your country.
- Moral obligation: acting out of duty.
- The compulsion felt to meet such obligation.
- A service, function, or task assigned to one, especially in the armed forces: hazardous duty.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- The work performed by a machine under specified conditions.
- A measure of efficiency expressed as the amount of work done per unit of energy used.
- The total volume of water required to irrigate a given area in order to cultivate a specific crop until harvest.
- n - a moral or legal obligation
There are 4 letters in DUTY: D T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUTY plus a wildcard: DUTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUTY
Images for DUTY
- POLL Call of duty Movie
- Modern warfare wallpaper war - 496050
- Disfruta de este fondo de Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 en una ...
- Call Of duty World At War Wallpaper 20 HD Game Wallpapers High ...
- Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 for PC to use Steamworks Digital ...
- Call Of duty 4 Modern Warfare 10 - GamesChasm
- Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 HD Papis de Parede 2560x1600 ...
- Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 Overwatch - Map Overview - Black ...
- Call Of duty Modern Warfare Wallpaper In 1280x800 Resolution Free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.