Scrabble word: ARTFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTFUL exist?
Definitions of ARTFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - not straightforward or candid
- adj - marked by skill in achieving a desired end especially with cunning or craft
- Exhibiting art or skill: “The furniture is an artful blend of antiques and reproductions” (Michael W.
- Skillful in accomplishing a purpose, especially by the use of cunning or craft.
- adv - skillful in deceiving [adj CRAFTIER, CRAFTIEST] : CRAFTILY
There are 6 letters in ARTFUL: A F L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTFUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTFUL plus a wildcard: ARTFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTFUL
Images for ARTFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.