Scrabble word: STAFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAFF exist?
Definitions of STAFF in dictionaries:
- noun - personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
- noun - a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
- noun - the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- noun - building material consisting of plaster and hair
- noun - a rod carried as a symbol
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- verb - provide with staff
- verb - serve on the staff of
- A stick or cane carried as an aid in walking or climbing.
- A stout stick used as a weapon; a cudgel.
- A pole on which a flag is displayed; a flagstaff.
- A rod or baton carried as a symbol of authority.
- A group of assistants to a manager, an executive, or another person in authority.
- A group of military officers assigned to assist a commanding officer in an executive or advisory capacity.
- The personnel who carry out a specific enterprise: the nursing staff of a hospital.
- Something that serves as a staple or support.
- A set of five horizontal lines and four intermediate spaces used in notation to represent a sequence of pitches.
- To provide with a staff of workers or assistants.
- To serve on the staff of.
- A building material of plaster and fiber used as an exterior wall covering of temporary buildings, as at expositions.
- verb - to provide with a staff (a body of assistants)