Scrabble word: STAFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAFF exist?
Definitions of STAFF in dictionaries:
- noun - personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
- noun - a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
- noun - the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- noun - building material consisting of plaster and hair
- noun - a rod carried as a symbol
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- verb - provide with staff
- verb - serve on the staff of
- A stick or cane carried as an aid in walking or climbing.
- A stout stick used as a weapon; a cudgel.
- A pole on which a flag is displayed; a flagstaff.
- A rod or baton carried as a symbol of authority.
- A group of assistants to a manager, an executive, or another person in authority.
- A group of military officers assigned to assist a commanding officer in an executive or advisory capacity.
- The personnel who carry out a specific enterprise: the nursing staff of a hospital.
- Something that serves as a staple or support.
- A set of five horizontal lines and four intermediate spaces used in notation to represent a sequence of pitches.
- To provide with a staff of workers or assistants.
- To serve on the staff of.
- A building material of plaster and fiber used as an exterior wall covering of temporary buildings, as at expositions.
- verb - to provide with a staff (a body of assistants)
There are 5 letters in STAFF: A F F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAFF plus a wildcard: STAFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAFF
Images for STAFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.