Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STAFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAFFS exist?
Definitions of STAFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
- noun - a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
- noun - the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- noun - building material consisting of plaster and hair
- noun - a rod carried as a symbol
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- verb - provide with staff
- verb - serve on the staff of
- verb - to provide with a staff (a body of assistants)
There are 6 letters in STAFFS: A F F S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAFFS plus a wildcard: STAFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAFFS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.