Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOETUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOETUSES exist?
Definitions of FOETUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - an unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal
- n - the unborn organism carried within the womb in the later stages of its development
There are 8 letters in FOETUSES: E E F O S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOETUSES plus a wildcard: FOETUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOETUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOETUSES
- The story of finding aborted babies and private medical records in the ...
- The Moral Status of Human Embryos- On Balance
- Embryo Comparisons & Human Gills (or Pharyngeal Arches)
- ADDISON TWIN A ON LEFT AND ABBIGALE TWIN B ON RIGHT
- Llama foetuses and cocaine A stroll through La Paz Bolivia Seemed ...
- Rabbit Spray Can Graffiti Graffiti
- Sexy and Beautiful More scans recommended for unborn twins and ...
- 248 human fetuses dumped in forest aged 5-6 months (graphic photos ...
- ... Genetically Modified Plants Found in Women & Fetuses Wake Up World
- perpetual deformation deformed human foetuses from an anatomy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.