Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOETUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOETUS exist?
Definitions of FOETUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal
- n - the unborn organism carried within the womb in the later stages of its development
There are 6 letters in FOETUS: E F O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOETUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOETUS plus a wildcard: FOETUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOETUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOETUS
- ... why foetus is never rejected by Body considering it a Foreign Tissue
- foetus JSS News
- Female foetus Found Again in a Storm Drain City 21 Karachi News ...
- foetus 2.JPG (420468 octets)
- Un foetus entend-il La sant des jeunes enfants Yoopa.ca
- ... Des solutions mais pas sans risques. - Les malformations du ftus
- RESIDENTS INC. comments - DontStayIn
- 40 week foetus - Medical Illustration Medi-mation contact rajmedi ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.