Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFUSES exist?
Definitions of EFFUSES in dictionaries:
- verb - pour out
- verb - flow or spill forth
- verb - give out or emit (also metaphorically)
- v - to pour forth
There are 7 letters in EFFUSES: E E F F S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFUSES plus a wildcard: EFFUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFUSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFUSES
- Reception Counter
- Juncus effuses L.
- Fakahatchee Grass Tripsacum dactyloides
- Pisacco restaurant by Tiziano Vudafieri Milan Pisacco restaurant by ...
- Overview of theexperimental setup
- So consider planting an ornamental grass in your landscape. We can ...
- daydreamerwashere.com fashion life and random musings of a ...
- Simply Summer - a Book by Angela Tunner - the Renaissance Gourmet
- Outfit of the Week Noa Noa Brighton Official Online Store ...
- Date 2012-06-18 130043 Category STYLE & GROOMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.