Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUTE exist?
Definitions of JUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant fiber used in making rope or sacks
- noun - a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Angles and Saxons to become Anglo-Saxons
- Either of two Asian plants (Corchorus capsularis or C.
- The fiber obtained from these plants.
- noun - a strong, coarse fiber
There are 4 letters in JUTE: E J T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUTE plus a wildcard: JUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUTE
Images for JUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.