Scrabble word: BOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOUT exist?
Definitions of BOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive
- noun - a period of illness
- noun - a contest or fight (especially between boxers or wrestlers)
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- A contest between antagonists; a match: a wrestling bout.
- A period of time spent in a particular way; a spell: “His tremendous bouts of drinking had wrecked his health” (Thomas Wolfe).
- noun - a contest