Scrabble word: DOUBT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUBT exist?
Definitions of DOUBT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being unsure of something
- noun - uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
- verb - consider unlikely or have doubts about
- verb - lack confidence in or have doubts about
- To be undecided or skeptical about: began to doubt some accepted doctrines.
- To tend to disbelieve; distrust: doubts politicians when they make sweeping statements.
- To regard as unlikely: I doubt that we’ll arrive on time.
- To suspect; fear.
- A lack of certainty that often leads to irresolution.
- A lack of trust.
- A point about which one is uncertain or skeptical: reassured me by answering my doubts.
- The condition of being unsettled or unresolved: an outcome still in doubt.
- The choice among these three is partly guided by the intended meaning of the sentence but is not cast in stone.
- verb - to be uncertain about
There are 5 letters in DOUBT: B D O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUBT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUBT plus a wildcard: DOUBT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUBT
Images for DOUBT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.