Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOULE exist?
Definitions of BOULE in dictionaries:
- noun - an inlaid furniture decoration
- The lower house of the modern Greek legislature.
- The senate of 400 founded by Solon in ancient Athens.
- A legislative assembly in any one of the ancient Greek states.
- A pear-shaped synthetic sapphire, ruby, or other aluminabased gem, produced by fusing and tinting alumina.
- noun - a style of furniture decoration
There are 5 letters in BOULE: B E L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOULE plus a wildcard: BOULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOULE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.