Scrabble word: PUEBLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUEBLO exist?
Definitions of PUEBLO in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of any of about two dozen Native American peoples called `Pueblos' by the Spanish because they live in pueblos (villages built of adobe and rock)
- noun - a city in Colorado to the south of Colorado Springs
- noun - a communal village built by Indians in the southwestern United States
- Any of some 25 Native American peoples, including the Hopi, Zui, and Taos, living in established villages in northern and western New Mexico and northeast Arizona.
- A member of any of these peoples.
- A permanent village or community of any of the Pueblo peoples, typically consisting of multilevel adobe or stone apartment dwellings of terraced design clustered around a central plaza.
- noun - a communal dwelling of certain Indian tribes