Scrabble word: PUEBLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUEBLO exist?
Definitions of PUEBLO in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of any of about two dozen Native American peoples called `Pueblos' by the Spanish because they live in pueblos (villages built of adobe and rock)
- noun - a city in Colorado to the south of Colorado Springs
- noun - a communal village built by Indians in the southwestern United States
- Any of some 25 Native American peoples, including the Hopi, Zui, and Taos, living in established villages in northern and western New Mexico and northeast Arizona.
- A member of any of these peoples.
- A permanent village or community of any of the Pueblo peoples, typically consisting of multilevel adobe or stone apartment dwellings of terraced design clustered around a central plaza.
- noun - a communal dwelling of certain Indian tribes
There are 6 letters in PUEBLO: B E L O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUEBLO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUEBLO plus a wildcard: PUEBLO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUEBLO
Images for PUEBLO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.