Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEFOUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEFOUL exist?
Definitions of BEFOUL in dictionaries:
- verb - spot, stain, or pollute
- To make dirty; soil.
- To cast aspersions upon; speak badly of.
- adj - offensive to the senses
There are 6 letters in BEFOUL: B E F L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEFOUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEFOUL plus a wildcard: BEFOUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEFOUL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEFOUL
- befoul Champions of Kamigawa Magic the Gathering Singles Common ...
- ... Mighty White Of Ya Smerconish Promises Not To befoul Vibes With POTUS
- Famous American actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead hit the red carpet for ...
- Witch Hunting Cult Leader to befoul Houston
- Entwrdigung (befoul) - menschen-und-magic - Magic the Gathering ...
- Produtos em Destaques
- Nicks Rage Against the Machine Spot - Page 15
- befoul Thy Feast of Sacred Blasphemies
- Youre nicked police move in at a wild party in Sydneys west last ...
- constructing concrete stair in pool - contemporary curved concrete ...