Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOBULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBULE exist?
Definitions of LOBULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small lobe or subdivision of a lobe
- A small lobe.
- A section or subdivision of a lobe.
- adj - a small lobe [n -S] : LOBULAR, LOBULATE, LOBULOSE
There are 6 letters in LOBULE: B E L L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOBULE plus a wildcard: LOBULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBULE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOBULE
- FileGray726 inferior parietal lobule.png - Wikimedia Commons
- The principle of breast cancer risk relating to cell maturity can ...
- Figure 1-8. Diagram of a lung lobule.
- Jornal Brasileiro de Pneumologia - High-resolution computed tomography ...
- localisation rtroauriculairelobule de loreillediagnostic Eczma ...
- lobules dune glande exocrine muqueuse.
- Download wallpaper cocktail lobule orange umbrella free desktop ...
- Energy Availability and AlcoholRelated Liver Pathology
- the lobule one may find elements of the portal triad
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.