Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOBULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBULES exist?
Definitions of LOBULES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small lobe or subdivision of a lobe
- adj - a small lobe [n -S] : LOBULAR, LOBULATE, LOBULOSE
There are 7 letters in LOBULES: B E L L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBULES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOBULES plus a wildcard: LOBULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBULES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOBULES
- Avian kidneys are divided into units called lobules . The lobules have ...
- Gambino Family Chiropractic - Chiropractor In Clarksburg WV USA ...
- Inside of Breast with lobules and Ducts
- Breast structure Breast Cancer Awareness Simplycheck.ae
- of the livers functional units or lobules. Blood enters the lobules ...
- DNWalcker.Com Laboratory Eleven & Twelve
- Hepatic Histology The Lobule
- Fruit lobules Stock Photo - Image 9764540
- Les lobules hpatiques
- lobules Of Cucumber Stock Photo - Image 22097530