Scrabble word: SOLUBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLUBLE exist?
Definitions of SOLUBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of a substance) capable of being dissolved in some solvent (usually water)
- adj - susceptible of solution or of being solved or explained
- That can be dissolved, especially easily dissolved: soluble fats.
- Possible to solve or explain: soluble mysteries.
- noun - something that is soluble (capable of being dissolved)
There are 7 letters in SOLUBLE: B E L L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLUBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLUBLE plus a wildcard: SOLUBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLUBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLUBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.