Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LABOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABOR exist?
Definitions of LABOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- noun - productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- noun - concluding state of pregnancy
- noun - an organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
- noun - a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900
- noun - the federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - work hard
- verb - undergo the efforts of childbirth
- Physical or mental exertion, especially when difficult or exhausting; work.
- Something produced by work.
- A specific task.
- A particular form of work or method of working: manual labor.
- Work for wages.
- Workers considered as a group.
- The trade union movement, especially its officials.
- The physical efforts of childbirth; parturition.
- To work; toil: labored in the fields.
- To strive painstakingly: labored over the needlepoint.
- To proceed with great effort; plod: labored up the hill.
- To suffer from distress or a disadvantage: labored under the misconception that others were cooperating.
- To undergo the efforts of childbirth.
- To deal with in exhaustive or excessive detail; belabor: labor a point in the argument.
- To distress; burden: I will not labor you with trivial matters.
- Of or relating to labor.
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 5 letters in LABOR: A B L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABOR plus a wildcard: LABOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABOR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.